March 21, 2011

Remember. . .

my post about traveling? Well I am having one of those days where I just want to be on and island away from "everyday" life. It probably doesn't help that this week is Spring Break and many friends are on vacation or is it that we are in the process of moving and knowing we won't have a vacation for a while is getting to me. . Ahhhh. I hate to sit here and complain but I need to vent.

Why can't there just be enough money and time to move and travel at the same time?! I know I am living in a fantasy world. I sure hope that in the end moving is totally worth it but right now it totally doesn't seem it. It's probably because after looking at a million houses on Saturday and realizing that NONE of them are the one for us. I have a feeling this is going to be a long stressful process, which is why I am totally needing a vacation


0 comments: