May 31, 2012

End of the Month?!

How is today the last day in May?!  Didn't the month just start!  It's been a busy busy month but a fun one!

Our June calendar is filling fast already!  But with lots of fun events so its all good!  Since we won't be taking a "real" vacation this summer we are going to plan a few mini stay-cations :-)  The hubby is starting a new job next week so traveling out of the state is out of the question for a few months so in the meantime we'll enjoy all fun things Florida has :-)  Although I am leaning towards the ones that involve water since its so HOT already!

Since life has been crazy lately I haven't been "pinning" much on Pinterest :-(  Although I did order these adorable family name blocks from Etsy for our Entertainment center!  I <3 them!!!  Her shop name is Little Blue Bird Creations!  She is an awesome shop owner, I highly recommend her items!


The girls bathroom is pretty much complete with the exception of a few little details so I hope to update with photos soon!  My hubby would like for me to take break decorating inside the house so we can focus on a few projects we are have for outside but I am on a roll and I hate to stop until I'm done but I am considering it since I am dying to upgrade our patio/grill area outside!

A few ideas that we have for the patio/grill area. . . 


Camryn's room is almost complete as well!  Waiting for her vinyl name monogram to arrive, and to hang her new prints and birth announcement and it will be complete!  Well almost, we are having the contractors come back to finish putting crown molding in the bedrooms :-)

Vinyl monogram, just her name will be a more limy green :-)  I can't wait to put it on the wall!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

blocks came out awesome!!!