August 22, 2010

Beach Day

Today was one of those typical Florida days when you just don't know how the weather is going to be. The weather man says 80% chance of storms but there is not one cloud in the sky. We decided to take the risk and head down to Siesta Key beach. I am so glad we did because it was absolutely beautiful!

Uncle Dave & Aunt Laura loved it! We spent most of the time in the water since it was a hot one but the water is unbelievably warm! My parents even came to join us for some beach fun. It was definitely a great way to spend our last "official" summer day before school begins tomorrow.

With that said... where did my day go? Of course I should have been home getting together but I decided to wait last minute and just go and have fun. I have been rushing around all evening to make sure things are ready for the morning. I am hoping Payten's first day goes nice and smooth tomorrow. I will be sure to post all about it.

Happy Sunday!





2 comments:

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the family shots!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Beach is good! We went to the beach as well this weekend. I can't believe summer is over and school has begun!