August 9, 2010

Beach & Tractor Fun

Is the weekend really over? It feels like it just started!!!

Saturday morning we headed down to Venice Beach to meet my Dad there for some fun! The girls are total beach babes. They both just love the sand and water. I think Camryn ate about 10 handfuls, so gross! We spent a few hours there. Luckily we headed out before the rain storm came through.


Happy 10 Months Camryn Brooke!

After we got home from the beach, Payten went riding on Pop Pop's tractor. She doesn't look to thrilled in these pictures but she actually did have fun :-)


The girls enjoyed visiting with Mema & Poppy and hope to see them soon!

Yesterday I enjoyed a KID FREE afternoon with one of my good friends, Dana. We got to enjoy a yummy lunch at First Watch, then ran to a few stores to gather some ideas for Camryn's 1st birthday. I can't believe she will be 1 in two months. Where has the past year gone??

Hoping this week flies by! I am looking forward to spending the weekend home and relaxing! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dude, THAT's a tractor!!! Looks like everyone had a great time! Your girls are precious!! What are you thinking about doing for Camryn's 1st bday??

Kelley said...

Hi! I am a new follower via Tuesday Tag-Along. I enjoyed visiting your blog. (We just returned from a week of vacation in Florida---Loved it!!!) I look forward to your future posts. Have a great day!
~Kelley
http://labellabasketswithkelle.blogspot.com/
http://inkelleyskitchen.blogspot.com/