August 27, 2010

Adult Night out with the Cheese Heads

It's Dave & Laura's last night in town and we actually escaped for a adult ONLY night out (thank you to my wonderful friends Dana & Doug) :-)

Laura and I were craving crab legs so we were scoping out all the seafood restaurants to see who had them. Fish Bone won our vote and even gets and A++. They were sooo yummy!

It was so great to spend time with my brother in law and (hopefully) soon to be sister in law (wink wink Dave). Spending this past week with them has been really fun and the girls absolutely loved having them around. They got to share some special first time moments with the girls and us and that means a lot to us. We really wished we all lived closer, maybe one day it will actually happen. Until then... we get to see them and the whole Hogan clan in November! We can't wait!!!

The hubby & I

Dave & Laura

Mmmm good!
Laura digging in!

2 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Looks like fun! Yummy crab legs!

Klyons said...

Yes...Fish bones. I came up with like three more restaurants the next day--that was one of them. I am not too quick on my feet these days. LOL Glad you had a good night out!