August 28, 2010

1st Day of Dancing School

This week has been a BIG week for Payten. She started school on Monday for her very first time and today she had her very first dance class. Unlike school drop off's where there are tears, there was not one tear from this little girl this morning. She loved dance class!

Payten posing before heading out to dance class. Isn't her bag adorable? I love Etsy! I think I am addicted!
The class is an hour and a half long which kind of worried me because that is a long time to hold a 2 1/2 year olds attention but the teacher did it. They danced there little hearts away the entire time. And they looked adorable doing it too! I hope next weeks class goes just as well :-)

Doing the train with her dance partners, so cute!

6 comments:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

She looks adorable in her outfit! I'm glad she enjoys it!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

OMG this is too cute for words! I started dancing at Payten's age and kept going through college. It was a wonderful experience and taught me so much. I hope she enjoys it as much as I did!

Anonymous said...

Zoe starts in a couple weeks, I cannot wait? You have to tell me the Etsy shop, that bag is too cute!

Carolyn said...

What a sweetie. She's so cute! Reminds me of my oldest daughter when we signed her up for ballet/tap classes.

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone!

Nichol ~ The etsy store is... http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilshabebe

LeeAnn said...

So fun! I'm so glad she loved it! Adorable pictures as always. :-)