June 18, 2010

Five Question Friday



Happy Friday everyone!!! Here is this week's edition of 5QF. If you would like to play along, head over to My Little Life and link up!

1) What is your favorite thing about summertime? Can we really only just list one... Love that it gets dark so late! I absolutely love having so many hours of daylight. It allows you to have a full day of fun until almost 9pm!

2)What is your ideal retirement location (even money didn't matter)? Believe it or not, Florida even though I live here... but it would totally be in Boca Raton or West Palm Beach. The house definitely would have to be on the beach!

3) Do you live in the same town you grew up in? No

4) What is a nervous habit you had as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? Biting my nails!

5) What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you on the job? Oh my.... falling down a complete flight of stairs with a skirt on and about 20 witnessing it :-(

0 comments: