June 17, 2010

Potty Training

This is by far one of those topics that when someone mentions it I just cringe. It is because I absolutely hate messes. One of my biggest pet peeves is messes although with having two little ones now its almost impossible not to have any. I did attempt ONE day, yes only one day of potty training. Because after 3 "pee" accidents and cleaning up the puddles off the floor and almost my youngest crawling through one of them, I was just totally grossed out by it. I know it sounds like I am bad mom for not trying more but if Payten showed a little more interest I would but right now she has NONE.

I was looking through a magazine that One Step Ahead sent in the mail and look what they have.......


It is a 2 in 1 Portable Potty and Trainer Seat. Crazy right to just use it in the back of your vehicle but its perfect for germ freak people like me, that absolutely HATE public restrooms. Although I know having a toddler I will just have to suck it up and get over it. Still not sure about this whole potty thing in the back of your car.... I think we may just use public restrooms. :-)

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I would rather go in a public bathroom than have a potty in my car. Yuck! But I know a lot of people who do it. I usually just take anti-bacterial wipes in with us and wipe the toilet seat off. It is still gross, but not quite as bad.