August 10, 2012

Party planning mode!

When I get in party planning mode its all over!  I become obsessed!  It's all I think about.  Even laying in bed I have all of these ideas going through my head.  I have a serious problem, I know!  :-)  I guess I enjoy it so much because it lets me be creative and not think about "reality" and since lately things have been so crazy I like to just focus on something other then the serious things in life. 

The start of the ribbon garland wreath!

The birthday decorations are taking over my house!!!

TGIF!  It's been a pretty quiet week around here.  Not that I am complaining.  I am hoping the weather holds out tomorrow so we can head to the beach!  I have been wanting to go for weeks but it just hasn't happened.  Other then that no other plans for our weekend.  Happy Friday!!

0 comments: