August 23, 2012

Deliveries

I think if UPS or FedEX  comes to our house one more time my husband is going to lose it!  Between school uniforms, soccer apparel, dance apparel, its been non stop delivers over here.  He jokes that he should be the UPS & FedEx man so we can save on shipping, he thinks hes funny! 

The girls start their after school activities soon.  Next week starts soccer for Payten.  She has her first practice next Friday.  And the best part is her Daddy is going to be her coach :-)  I know she is super excited about that.  Dance doesn't start until after labor day.  Camryn is even dancing this year and she is sooo excited.  She wanted to dance last year but because of her birthday with the cut off she couldn't :-(.  So this year she is more then ready!

Are your kids participating in any after school activities?  My girls really look forward to their activities.  I am not going to lie this summer they were pretty bored.  The first few weeks were okay but after that everyday they would ask what we were going to do.  Whatever happened to just relaxing?!  I guess 4 1/2 and 3 year olds don't think that's much fun :-(

Hope everyone is having a great week!  I am looking forward to the weekend.  I am thinking we'll be heading to the water park again!  :-)  Happy Thursday!

0 comments: