August 27, 2012

Last weekend in August

It was a rainy one so we laid low all weekend!  It nice to just hang out and not have any specific plans because starting this weekend we have something going on EVERY weekend in September and it seems that October is filling fast as well!  So crazy!

I did get some time this weekend to work on some birthday party projects for Camryn's party.  Her banner is almost complete.  Invitations are almost done being addressed.  I love making progress.  I am hoping to have them in the mail late next week, but we'll see.  I am still narrowing down some cake options.  Decision should be made by the end of the week.

Soccer starts Friday for Payten.  She is super excited!  Now I just hope the rain stays away!  I am sure I will have a ton of pictures from her first practice :-)

It's a rainy Monday but I hope that doesn't make my Monday drag on :-(  Have a great week!

0 comments: