November 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a busy but relaxing one too... does that even make sense?  We didn't have any set plans, kind of went with the flow but we did end up having lots of fun!

Friday after work/school, the girls, the hubby, and I headed to the Millenia Mall for Santa's arrival.  We even got to meet up with friends as well.  Santa's arrival was super cute!  The girls got the biggest kick of out it.  It was packed!  But totally worth it for the priceless smiles :-)
Saturday afternoon the Hinken kids came to spend the day.  I got a taste of what it would be like to have two sets of twins of the ages of 4 1/2 and 3.  Although it was a bit challenging at some points like lunchtime but overall is was pretty easy. I am sure since its not an everyday thing it went well... but we had a great day!!  The girls already asking when they can come back and play again :-)
Saturday night I did get to enjoy a girls night out.  Totally needed after the crazy week I had! 
Yesterday was a pretty low key day.  Breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, took a walk to the park and even managed to squeeze in a nap!  Now that's what I call a perfect Sunday {wink wink}

0 comments: