November 24, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Week 3

Day 15:  Today I am so thankful to all of the photographers I have used over the years that captured priceless moments of my family.  Each and every photo is so special to me.  I love looking back and seeing how my family has grown.  You each have an amazing talent! 

Day 16: Today I am so thankful for my sweet puppies Corgi & Roxy... even though Corgi is in puppy heaven there isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of you.
Day 17: Today I am so thankful that its almost time for the holiday season... this is truly my favorite time of the year! There is nothing better then getting to spend this time with your family and friends! ♥
Day 18: Today I am so thankful for Uniquely Me... I am truly amazed at how fast my small side business has grown. Thank you to all that has helped it grow leaps and bounds this year. Looking forward to seeing what the next year has to bring!
Day 19: Today I am thankful for short work weeks! Only working one complete week for the rest of the year... I could totally get use to this!

Day 20: Today I am thankful Pinterest. Whether its for the yummy recipes or adorable craft ideas, I absolutely love this site! Although I am sure Sean Hogan would disagree since it just makes projects for him as well... hehe.

Day 21: Today I am so thankful for all of my photos. I absolutely LOVE looking back through the years to see how much the girls really have grown. Although it makes me sad to see how big they have gotten, but I love watching them grow into little ladies. ♥

0 comments: