January 7, 2012

4th Birthday Planning

It's that time again... Birthday party planning! This time its for Payten. I still can't believe my first born is turning FOUR!! That is just insane! These past four years have flown by!! In the years before I pretty much picked the theme to Payten's parties but not this year. There was no changing her mind. Tangled it is. I tried my best to persuade her for a few other themes but she wasn't having it. Then remembered that's right its her party so she gets to choose :-) Here is the beginning to all my decision making coming to an end :-(

I ordered adorable invitations. From Etsy of course and once they are mailed I will post. They are soo cute! I will definitely be using this Etsy seller again! So awesome!

More details to come soon! Happy Saturday!

0 comments: