January 17, 2012

It's almost that time. . .



We are a little behind the ball this time around, but we need to get Camryn into a big girl bed. She turned two in October and to be honest I haven't put one thought into it until the other day. But considering Payten was in a big girl bed at 2 years and 1 month, I think its Camryn's turn.

But. . . I need to build the courage, LOL. Camryn sleeps so well in her crib so I am little apprehensive about moving her to a big girl bed. I am sure it'll be at least a few weeks before we transition but I need to start getting things together.

Camryn's crib does turn into a daybed so for now we will convert it but will then look into a regular twin bed. I am search for a twin headboard that is Antique white. It's not an easy color to find so I am sure I have my work cut out for me.

I have picked out a few bedding ideas but still not 100% just yet. So in the meantime I'll keep looking. I would like to keep the color scheme the same and just add different accents.

Stay tuned to the outcome of this transition as I am sure it will be a HUGE adjustment!!

0 comments: