January 4, 2011

One New Year's Resolution

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions but this year its a MUST! This is the first year in many that I won't be pregnant or just have had a baby. This year is going to be all about getting back to the "old" me. Although I am only a few pounds from being what I used to weight its just not the same since having the girls. I am going to start with small goals that way they are achievable and work from there.

Losing weight and getting healthy is a mixture of things.... Eating healthy is #1 and of course exercising is another big one! Here are three goals I have set for this week!

#1 - Drink 32 oz of a water a day (Right now I average about 2oish)
#2 - To track what I am eating on Fatsecret.com
#3 - Exercise 3 times a week

I will be doing a weekly update on how I am doing. Hopefully this will be even more motivation to keep with it.

Here's to a Happy & Healthy 2011!!!

1 comments:

Kara Wright said...

I started the whole water thing a few weeks back and I found that if I chug 2 bottles every meal it makes it a little more easier to get it in. But I pee about 20 times a day... LOL