January 7, 2011

Camryn Brooke ~ 15 Months

She can't be 15 months old, it was just her 1st birthday. . . Time is sure flying by around here. I still can't believe my little peanut is growing so fast! She is doing all sorts of new things everyday. Her favorite words are Ma and Da... she literally yells them all day long. Her favorite thing to do is climb up and down the stairs. She's crazy! She is loving all her new toys from Santa and keep her quite entertained. When she went for sick visit a few weeks ago she weighed in at 20 lbs 5oz. We have her 15 month well check up on Monday so I will be sure to update with her exact stats.

Happy 15 Months Camryn Brooke! We love you!


**Sorry I don't have updated pictures its been a crazy week. I will post new ones on Monday with her stats! :-)

0 comments: