July 18, 2010

More lounging and potty training. . .

To top off the weekend we spent it poolside yesterday too! We haven't had a whole weekend of just doing nothing in FOREVER! And now that we had one I think we need to do it more often. The hubby did get a few things accomplished outside but we spent hours and hours lounging in the pool and just hanging out.

Camryn just loves this little pool. She played in here for hours. It wore her out just enough to take a 3 hour nap! :-)

Potty training is going pretty well. A lot better then I had expected. Of course I will probably eat those words tomorrow. But only 2 accidents and it has been on our way to the bathroom. I mean check out all these "stickies", that is what Payten calls them. We did forget to add a few but Payten has been good at reminding mommy to add them. :-)

3 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love those type of weekends, they do not seem to come too often anymore.

Chubskulit Rose said...

You have pretty girls. Good luck on potty training, my youngest just got done too.

Visiting from FMBT, already a follower.

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

I love the sticker, good idea! I'll have to make one for my son, we're about to start potty training.

I am a new follower from Tag Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading your posts.

http://shining2save.blogspot.com