July 2, 2010

Five Question Friday - 7/2



Happy Friday everyone!!! Here is this week's edition of 5QF. If you would like to play along, head over to My Little Life and link up!

1) What is the one thing most you miss about childhood? Just being a kid and not having a worry in the world.

2) Are you still friends with your friends from high school? Believe it or not I am still friends with most of them. I don't obviously see them often since I live in a different state but I talk to several of them quite often.

3) Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that drives you bonkers every time you hear it? "Whatever" and the best thing is I use it all the time but if someone else says it directly to me, drives me nuts.. LOL

4) What is one thing that you think symbolizes America besides... "Old Glory"? Freedom

5) What are your 4th of July weekend plans? BBQ's, fun in the sun, and water parks :-)

Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooove your new blog design!!!! It's absolutely adorable! The sun goes so cute with your blog name :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! Hope you had a blast on your vacation!