July 2, 2010

What to do. . .

As you can tell from my thousand and one posts about Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, we do lots of activities including water. I have been going back and forth for months deciding on purchasing a digital water camera. I don't know a thing about them.



The reason I have pictures of this particular camera (Fujifilm - XP10) is this one seems to be the one advertised in most stores. Whether or not its good is a whole other story. I have never owned a Fuji camera so I am bit skeptical. I usually stay with Canon's but haven't found one in a water version. If anyone has a digital water camera and would love to share which one they have and if they like it, that would be awesome! I hate to make a bigger purchase like this without any recommendations or advice. Although I do have to say this camera isn't as pricey as I thought. Right now Best Buy and Target have it advertised for $149.99. Not bad and I absolutely love the color!

0 comments: