October 19, 2009

Our visitors depart...

Our first round of visitors departed this weekend. Now its just the girls and I. Today is our first day without any help and so far things are going well. However I do look forward to 6pm when Sean will walk through the door. Right now both girls are napping so I am trying to play catch up with computer time. I am sorry to all that I have not responded to your emails. Things have been crazy around here. I keep telling myself every night to get check my emails and reply but the time I get around to it I am just too tired. I am thinking things will be less crazy when we have more of a schedule. Or so I hope :-)

Mom Hogan, David, and Laura will be arriving on Wednesday evening. We can't wait to spend some time with them.


Hope everyone is doing well. Here are few new pictures of the girls :-)



0 comments: