September 26, 2009

Start of the weekend!

We headed over to Picture People this morning to claim our FREE trilogy collage frame, yes that's right FREE! A $99 value for free. The pictures weren't my absolute favorites but I truly was just going for the free frame. Unfortunately I can't show you a picture of it because they were all out of black ones so it had to be ordered. I should have it in a few days! :-)

After our pretty quick Picture People visit, we met Dana & Doug at Cheesecake Factory for an early lunch. And it sure was yummy! It was great catching up with them since its been a while. We are glad Dana is back so we can lots more time with her. :-) They bought Camryn an adorable outfit! It's too cute! Thank you Dana & Doug!

This evening we are just laying low and hanging out... Tomorrow is FOOTBALL SUNDAY! I love Sundays in the fall :-)

0 comments: