September 4, 2009

Another week down....

34 weeks
Can you believe it? Now I just hope the last few weeks go just as fast! My swelling has improved a bit but my left ankle is still nonexistent :-(

According to babyzone.com...

All About Baby

Your unborn baby's muscles are maturing along with the rest of his body. He can hold his head up and turn it from side to side. He'll practice his newfound muscle tone by stretching out his arms and kicking his legs.

If you are indeed having a boy, the testes have descended into their proper place. Your baby's eyes are now open when awake, and closed when sleeping. Most of the lanugo is gone and replaced with a thick coat of vernix.

How Big Is Baby?

This week your baby is about 12.8 inches (crown to rump) and weighs nearly five pounds.

Pregnancy Survey
  • How far along?: 34 weeks
  • Total weight gain: 22 lbs
  • How big is baby?: About 5 lbs (We have a growth ultrasound next week, so we'll know for sure)
  • Maternity clothes?: Ugh yes, don't remind me!
  • Stretch marks?: None yet, and I am hoping I am lucky enough for it to stay this way!
  • Sleep?: Sleep?? What's that?
  • Best moment this week?: It's been a rough week, so its hard to say.
  • Movement?: Lots! She is quite the active one!
  • Food cravings?: Cucumbers and Veggie Dip!
  • Labor signs?: None yet, thank goodness!
  • Belly button in or out?: A little out
  • What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and being skinny!!!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our Baby Girl!

0 comments: