April 27, 2009

And it's Monday already....















I know I say this just about every week, but why do the weekends go so fast? It's just not fair!!! We really need to start having 3 day weekends and 4 day work weeks. How about starting a petition? Haha.

We had another great weekend.... Although we spent lots of time around the house we still had fun. Friday night we headed over to Dana & Doug's for Fondue night, it was soo yummy as always! Payten got to meet Shadow for the first time. That is a really big doggie compared to Corgy & Roxy, haha. But of course Payten loved her! Saturday morning we headed out early to redeem our free breakfast from ChickAFila, then ran to a few stores. Sean did lots of yard work while I laid by the pool.. :-) A pregnant girl can't be shoveling rocks in this heat, :-) I am going to milk this pregnant thing as much as I can since this will be the last time I can use it to my advantage. :-) After Sean finished up in the back yard we headed out for some dinner and ice cream. As you can tell I was in a "non" cooking kind of mood. :-) And yesterday was our typical Sunday, house work and relaxing.

Another weekend is gone.... and another work week has begun... I am hoping this one goes by fast because our "gender" ultrasound is Saturday morning. We can't wait! Have a great week!

0 comments: