With these crazy week nights its a MUST that I meal plan for the week. If not we will literally eat out EVERY night, just simply because its easy and quick.
I have decided I am going to blog about it weekly that way I can keep track and so I can share some yummy recipes!
Monday - Chick-Fil-A (This is our really late night, dance class ends at 6:30p)
Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday - Chicken Dish
Thursday - Chicken on the grill w/ Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Friday - Crock Pot Pizza Casserole (See below)
Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- 1 Box Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 16 ounces pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Large Crockpot 6qt or larger with non-stick spray.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crock-pot with drained ground beef mix. Stir. Pour Pasta sauce and 1/4 cup water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 -8 hours (no peeking)