September 13, 2012

Busy weekend & week!

As you can tell from my million and one posts, we had a SUPER busy but FUN weekend!  I actually didn't even get to post all of the pictures from our weekend.

We attended Bryce's 3rd Birthday party on Saturday!  The girls always have a blast at this place.  Oh yeah and my husband too!  I think he might even have more fun then the girls.  He is a big little kid, haha! 

The beginning of our weeks these days are pretty busy.  Monday afternoon's Payten has dance class and Tuesday's Camryn has her dance class.  So needless to say after work I am running around town like a crazy woman!

This week was Payten's 1st dance class of the season.  The girls did AMAZING!  This is a new class for Payten's age group.  This year they are doing a tap/jazz combo class.  Payten LOVED it!  She talked about it on the entire way home from class.  I can't wait to see how much they learn this year!  She has come so far in the past 2 years.
Camryn had her 2nd dance class on Tuesday and she did awesome.  This girl LOVES to dance!  I am excited to see how much she'll learn throughout the year!
Camryn is in this picture taking phase, I know shocking right?  But I am just going with it and snapping away!  This was before school one morning this week :-)
We had a busy weekend ahead so I am sure we'll have a ton of picture posts from our weekend!  Hope everyone is having a great week!!

0 comments: