March 9, 2012

Friday really?!

Is it really Friday?! It's great because the weekend is here but man did this week fly by. Its been a crazy one! And you know what I can even tell you what happened all week because its all a big blur. But I do know I am exhausted and soooo ready for the weekend!

Tonight is our first GIRLS Bunco night! I am super excited for a girls night out. It is much needed after these crazy few weeks! While the girls are enjoying a girls night, the hubby's and kids will be hanging out together at our house. Let's hope the kids don't rule the dad's... LOL.

Not too much planned for the weekend. Tomorrow morning is our usual routine, dance in the morning, then we are off to celebrate Addison's 1st Birthday! I still can't believe the little peanut is turning 1! Where did the year go?! Sunday I can honestly say we have NO plans. I was hoping it was going to be a warm weekend but it looks like 70's and rain, so it'll be an indoor day. Maybe take the girls to see Lorax?

Lots of changes going on around our house.... our new entertainment is in the building process so in the meantime our family room looks like this....



Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 comments: