October 20, 2011

Halloween already?!

How can it be Halloween next week already?! Where did this month go?! So crazy! This year we will be hosting another Kid Costume Party. I am usually prepared for events but not this time. With being sick last week it totally set me back. Camryn still needs shoes for her costume, and I need to work on some little details for the party. I am hoping to have some free time this weekend but we'll see. I am praying for no rain next Saturday since we are having a bounce house for the kids.

Does anyone have any idea fun ideas for the Halloween party? I do have a craft for the kids, and I usually do a pinata but thinking of for going it this year. So looking for at least one more activity.

What is everyone being for Halloween? Payten is going to be Snow White, and Camryn is going to be a fairy! I can't wait to see my little peanuts all dressed up!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments: