August 17, 2011

A break

I should totally be packing right now but I need a break! I feel like all I have been doing is organizing and packing! And I still have a ways to go!!!!!!!!!!! Its crazy to see how much stuff we really do have. And what is even crazier is that we are not keepers. I donate, sell, throw away just about everything, I just don't get it!

The closing on the house is tomorrow. We have been luckily enough to get into the house early thanks to the awesome sellers. So the hubby has been painting his little heart away! Here is a little sneak peek to Payten's room. Loving the way its coming out. So far Payten, Camryn's, the girls bathroom, and the office is painted. Still lots to do but its coming along.



I am sure it'll be days or even maybe a week before you hear from me again so I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 comments: