November 8, 2010

Pictureless Weekend

I can't believe it but I managed an entire weekend without ONE picture! I think this is my first ever. I had all intentions of taking a few at Payten's dance class on Saturday but totally forgot the camera in the car. My new camera lens should be arriving today so I am sure there will be an overload of pictures soon.

This weekend was our first weekend in months we were just got to go with the flow and not had any "real" plans. Saturday morning Payten had dance class. When we arrived home from dance Mema & Poppy (my parents) were here for a day visit. The girls got to spend some quality time with them and really enjoyed it. Although they only live a 2 hour car drive away we don't get to see them all that much. :-( Yesterday we had a family day of shopping. I had a huge list of "must haves" due to our trip to Wisconsin soon and of course I only got about half on the list. Any time I have a mission to get things I am never successful so looks like I will be heading back out to the stores to finish up.

Florida is actually having cooler weather for the first time all year! The girls are enjoying wearing there warmer clothes and Payten is just loving her new hats!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

0 comments: