November 11, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday! (On Thursday)



I'M LOVING that we leave in exactly a week for Wisconsin!


I'M LOVING that I get to spend a whole week and Thanksgiving with our Wisconsin family!


I'M LOVING all the adorable fall/winter clothes for the girls!


I'M LOVING anything that has to do with Winter Candy Apple. My favorite holiday scent!


I'M LOVING my adorable daughters! They always put a smile on my face even when I am having a hard day.


I'M LOVING my amazing husband. Just for being him and always being there for me.

2 comments:

EmmaSue said...

I LOVE WI, course we only cross the border when in Duluth, which we love...lol. Superior, they have the tallest waterfall in WI a few miles from it.

Alisha said...

I just found our blog and I am enjoying it. I have a question...in the bottom wedding picture...where are you? I live in Orlando and I have seen those steps in a lot of photo blogs. I was wondering if it was Winter Park and where? Thanks :)