November 12, 2010

Holiday Pictures = Diaster!

I thought I would try and get ahead by getting the girls holidays pictures taken before our trip. I knew once we get back it would be crazy around here. Well lets just say disaster doesn't even explain it! The photographer was awful!!! She took forever just to shoot ONE picture! Hello we are dealing with a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old, you have to act FAST! We are trying again tonight with hopes that things will go better.

I thought it would be fun to show some of the wonderful photos... HAHA. Hopefully tomorrow I will be posting some good ones. Oh how I hope! And if not I guess I'll just have really high hopes for our family pictures next month.... ehhh


Did she really have one sit and one stand? Payten looks 10 ft tall.


I do like this one of Payten, but the lighting is off.

3 comments:

christina said...

hehe oh boy. i cant wait! ;)

Anonymous said...

Tiff, I was laughing so hard at your post! Why would she have Payten stand and let the baby sit????? Too funny! You have to keep these for the girls to look at when they are older. They looked adorable in their outfits though!!! Good luck at your 2nd attempt!

LeeAnn said...

Awesome! Those top two don't even look like Payten. I do like the bottom one of her, though.

I dread getting our pictures done. We are trying to figure out the when and where at the moment, and I'm already nervous. LOL