May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? No iPhone for me. I have a Blackberry Curve.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade? Hmmm... it had to be how much I loved my first grade teacher Mrs. White. I was so distraught when she had to go on maternity leave because she was the coolest teacher ever :-)

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching? A snake!!! They are soo gross and creep me out!

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why? McSteamy from Greys, ya know Mark Sloan aka Eric Dane! Because he's a HOTTIE!!!!

5. What would you say is your best physical feature? Really you have to ask me now? Just 7 months after having a baby.... although I guess I have to say my "boobs". LOL. My friends know why :-)

Head over and link up with Mama M. to join in on the 5QF fun!

0 comments: