May 16, 2010

Birthday Celebration Part III: Typhoon Lagoon


Today is my actual birthday. I am the BIG 2-7! Yikes the years just keep flying by. Can I start counting backwards yet? It's been a weekend of celebrating :-) Well it's just a good excuse to hit up all the water parks in town. With this weather water parks are a must! We'd love to do Disney but with it being in the 90's already, no thank you. Today we headed to Typhoon Lagoon with Dana, Doug, and my sister Tracy. We had a blast in the wave pool, well the adults did, the girls weren't too sure of it. We enjoyed floating around the lazy river (Sean & Doug's favorite). And of course had some yummy Mickey ice cream ears :-)

Camryn trying to keep cool with her cute hat!

Auntie Tracy, Mommy, Payten, and Camryn

Aunt Dana, Mommy & Camryn

Mommy and the 1st Princess :-)

Little bikini chick! Isn't she the cutest? I wish I looked that good in a bikini?

0 comments: