May 20, 2010

Weekend Review



When I was pregnant with Payten, I was totally clueless on what products were the "best" ones. I only had one friend that really had children so anything she told me I listened too, of course some things didn't work for Payten so I had to do the whole trial and error thing. Not always a fun process and a mighty expensive one too!

We all have our favorite products. So why not share about them? I have been asked a serevak times to look over my friends’ registries and tell them what I think. I really enjoy helping people pick out great products for their new baby! Now that I have a toddler, I also want to know what the best toddler necessities and toys are. There are so many to choose from, and it is so much easier to pick something out when you know that someone else has tried it and loves it.

I was talking with my good friends LeeAnn and Andrea about product reviews, and we came up with what we think will be a fun way to tell you about our favorite products and learn about yours. It is called the Weekend Review. Every Friday we will blog about a product we love, and we would love for you to join in and do the same! I’ll post a Linky so everyone can link up and share their favorite products over the weekend. You can post about baby essentials, toys, things that make life easier, etc. You can even post about your favorite blender if it is really that awesome and you want everyone to know about it. All we ask is that you absolutely LOVE the product. Hopefully we can all help each other out and discover some great new products.

Check back tomorrow for the first installment of the Weekend Review. There will even be a giveaway by one of the hosts to kick things off the right way!

0 comments: