May 6, 2013

Fun weekend!

The weekends just fly by!  It was a busy one but fun!  Saturday our friends Dana & their little girl Addison came for a visit from NJ.  They arrived early afternoon.  The girls had a blast playing with Addison while Dana and I got to chat.  Then a few hours went by and my parents arrived.  They came to spend the weekend with the girls and baby sit so that Sean and I could attend Run for the Roses.  We had a lot of fun at the charity event.  This event is something I look forward to every year.


Yesterday morning we headed to breakfast before taking Dana and Addison to the airport.  It was great to catch up them.  We hope we get to see them soon!  The girls got to spend the rest of the afternoon with Mema & Poppy.  We had a great weekend but man is this momma tired!  I am so not ready for the crazy week ahead!  Happy Monday!.. I think?!

0 comments: