May 31, 2013

Allure of the Seas - Day 5

Day 5 we spent in St. Marteen.  By far one of my favorite islands.  Its a beautiful island.  The beaches are amazing!  We spent our day on Orient Beach.  It was just amazing!  Day 5 was also the day of my 30th birthday!  And what an amazing way to spend my 30th birthday.  I couldn't imagine anything better then this.

After our amazing day at the beach, we got back to the ship, showered and then the girls went to Adventure Ocean (their request), and the hubby and I went to dinner to at Giovanni's.  It was delicious!  We ended our night we our nightly trip to the boardwalk :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,
I am planning to print sales
brochures in colour and was questioning exactly how
it would certainly be for 200.
I am a little bit baffled with the framework over, a
buddy of mine send it to me and I was speculating if you prefer deliver me additional specifics on content rates and all that you do.


Sev.

my web blog: xerox phaser 8560n