February 1, 2013

February 1st

TGIF!  This week more then ever!  Its been a crazy busy week.  Between working, running the girls around to dance, having a million tests done at the hospital, I am just spent!  As much as I am not looking forward to my surgery next week I think I may enjoy the downtime.  Maybe my body can actually get some rest for once!

I can't believe its February 1st today!  22 more days until Payten's birthday party, and 23 more days until my first princess turns FIVE!  I still can't believe it!  The girls are growing up way too fast!  Although I am not going to deny I am really loving them at this age.  They love to shop {my favorite}, paint their nails, dress all girly... they are total my little princesses in every way!  I am so glad God decided to give me two little girls because they really do fill my life in every way!
This month my husband and I will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary... SEVEN years... so crazy!  It truly feels like yesterday when we were at the alter in front of all of our family & friends exchanging our vows... and 7 years later we've faced things that I really never thought would ever come our way but we've overcome it all.  Nothing stands in our way no matter how big or small it is.  We make a pretty awesome team together!!!
Looking forward to this crazy month... and all the good and bad {sniff sniff} that comes with it!  So bring it on February!

0 comments: