January 22, 2013

Better scheduling...

I need to remind myself next year not to schedule all of the girls activities in the first part of the week.  Literally by Wednesday morning it feels like Friday because I have ran around town like a crazy woman for two days straight!  Although then its nice to have it out of the way and finish off the week at a more calm pace... well until soccer starts in two weeks.  Then our Thursday nights will be busy too!  Thank goodness that's only for 8 weeks though, so that's cake!  The dance season is what gets me... 10 months!!!  I am thinking the girls will need a mental health day soon, or more like I will :-)

I've been running around to gather birthday party items for Payten's party.  I am trying to have everything done before my surgery that way if recovery is worse I am prepared and not having to send my husband to the store a million times, haha.  I think I almost have everything.  Although I am sure once the RSVP's start coming in I'll need more goody bag things.  Speaking of, invitations are scheduled to go out early next week!  I need to get addressing them this week.

I am so excited that my Storage Hall Tree has been shipped!  We've had ours for over 7 years so its time for a new one!  Of course now I need to order a new monogram for over the top of it.  Trying to decide if I want the same one I have or go with another one.

 This is our current monogram...

These are some other options... 

 For this one instead of the names, I would add Est. 2006

0 comments: