January 10, 2013

New Year = New Projects

It seems like once the New Year hits I get into house project mode.  All ideas are brewing through my head.  Pinterest definitely doesn't help.  I found this one photo gallery display that I LOVE!  Now I am determined to start this in my living room!  Isn't this awesome?! {this is from TatersandJello}

I've always wanted "barn yard" looking garage doors.  What a great idea and its less then $10 to do!  

Love how this bathroom mirror is framed out.... love this idea for the guest bathroom just in white!
I've been eyeing this idea for the bookcase in my office.  Looks like I'll be at Joann's this weekend for Fabric!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that pic wall pinned too! I want to do in my entryway! Love the barnyard garage doors...we have that too and changes the whole look.

LeeAnn said...

If I had half the time you have for all of your "projects", my house probably wouldn't be the mess it is in today! ;-)

I love the photo display (that's been on my to-do list for years now!!) and the bathroom. The barn garage door? Eh, not so much. I never knew you were a country girl at heart. LOL

Have fun with everything!