January 18, 2013

Crazy week!

What a crazy week this has been!  TGIF!!!  I am so ready for the weekend!  We have no plans all weekend, so excited!  I am hoping to sleep in {ya know until like 7:30a/8a, LOL}... and maybe even accomplish some house projects too!  The next couple of weeks will be busy so I am trying to accomplish as much as I can around the house before it'll be put to the back burner for a while.

It's gymbuck redemption week this week!  Started Wednesday and usually I have already ordered and all my gymbucks are used but this time I am having the hardest time deciding.  The girls really don't need anymore winter stuff and since the spring line is still full price I am having a hard time deciding.  There are a few super cute bathing suits that the girls really like so those are a must!

Hope everyone had a good week!  Happy Friday!

0 comments: