December 11, 2012

Crazy weekend!

Did we really just have a weekend?!  There is no way it went by that fast!!!  It was busy from the time I logged off from work on Friday until I went to sleep last night at midnight!

Friday after work, I rushed to pick up the girls from school.  Grabbed them a quick bite to eat, changed them, waited for Sean to come home and then off to Downtown Disney we went.  We went to meet up with my family from NJ that was in town.  It was a short visit but so glad we got to see them!  The girls were loving all over Charlie.  It was too cute!  We didn't get home until late so of course the girls fell asleep on the way home.
Saturday morning I spent the morning catching up on some laundry, starting laying out the girls clothes for our trip, straightening up around the house and before I realized it, it was time to leave for Lilli's birthday celebration.  Her celebration was at the Bippity Boppoty Boutique.  It was super cute!  The girls got the biggest kick of it!  This is a definite must to do again!!!

Sunday I attended Thirty One's Spring Prime re!  I can't say much yet but I will tell you if you were ever thinking about posting a Thirty One party, January is the month to do it!!!

Its another crazy week here.... 8 days until we leave... Sooo much to do... but it will get done, I think?!

0 comments: