December 30, 2012

Winter Vacation - Part 3

Sunday was a relaxing day for all of us.  We enjoyed a day of watching football by my brother in law, Ryan's house.  Since they are all HUGE Packers fans I got to listen to them all celebrate their victory :-)  I actually didn't take one picture this entire day!  So unlike me!

But don't worry I made up for it on Monday, Christmas Eve :-)

We started our day out at Downtown Milwaukee.  The girls loved this HUGE Christmas display in the bank.  It was really neat!
After exploring Downtown Milwaukee, I went home to finish up some last minute Christmas things while the hubby and the girls headed to the mall with my brother in laws.  We all got ready and headed over to my brother in law Dan and sister in law Gaby's place.  We had a yummy dinner, watched Home Alone (my favorite), played board games, opened presents, and had lots of laughs!  We had a great time!  The girls were so exhausted that they feel asleep at the table while we were playing a board game :-)
 

1 comments:

Florida villas said...

Looks like a great snap-shot of your winter vacation.I so much like your X-mas tress decoration.