July 26, 2012

Weekday Randoms

It hasn't been much of a week of blogging over here.  It's been a so/so week but I guess I am getting in one of those blogging slumps...

Potty Training update with Camryn.  Well the first day at school she didn't pretty well, only one accident.  She came home went on the potty and not 5 minutes later she peed a puddle in the kitchen.  Ahhhhh.  I know she will have accidents but how can you have an accident when you just went on the potty!  Her second day she had two accidents :-(.  Third day three accidents, I hope this isn't a pattern!  I am praying today is a better day!  We'll see.

Poor Payten took a spill in the parking lot at school and has a boo-boo above her lip :-(.  I feel so bad but that girl is so clumsy!!  Sometimes she walks like she just started walking.  I am hoping it heals quick.  We have been applying vitamin E and antibiotic cream.  Thank goodness we don't have any pictures planned soon!

It's Sean birthday on Sunday, so we are having an adult night out with friends Saturday night.  I am sooo looking forward to it!  

I have been gathering a few more birthday party ideas for Cam's 3rd birthday party. I can't believe its only like 2 months away, so crazy!!!  I think I have finally narrowed down the invitations and printable items.  Next is her birthday outfit!  So many to choose from on Etsy!

Happy Thursday!... almost Friday, thank goodness!

0 comments: