July 13, 2012

First weekend in July

I know its Friday and I am just blogging about last weekend but it's been a busy week around here!  I have been trying to write this post since Monday!

Friday night started off our weekend.  The girls school host a parents night out the first Friday of every month so we try and take advantage of this.  Last month we were busy but luckily we got to enjoy an ADULT night out!!  We met our friends Lena & Marcus at Bonefish for dinner and headed over to the movie theater to see Ted, which we didn't end up seeing because they over sold seats, ugh!  So instead we went bowling.  Had a blast and lots of laughs!!
Saturday morning we packed our bags and headed down south to spend the weekend with my parents.   Its been a while since we have been down there.  The girls got enough spending the weekend swimming in the pool and enjoying the beach (their favorite place).  It was great to get away for the weekend.  Even Roxy made the trip with us :-)  We got back late on Sunday, like always, so I was up super late getting things together for our week.
 Haircut time for the girls! :-)

Today I have a half day off from work, woo hoo!  Not too sure of my afternoon plans but I am hoping I can squeeze in a nap since I've had several horrible nights sleep all week :-(  Tonight is our monthly girls Bunco night, can't wait to have a girls night!  Good food, drinks, lots of laughs, great friends... Does it get better then that? :-)  Happy Friday!

0 comments: