July 25, 2011

Speechless!

What a great night Friday night! My evening started out at Urban Flatt's with the girls for appetizers and drinks. So many great laughs and reminiscing about NKOTB. I know were dorks :-)

The girls

I don't even know where to start! I am speechless about NKOTB's performance. After all these years they still have it going on. Heck I think they are even better now! Let me just tell you how HOT they are! I totally felt like I was 12 all over again singing their songs! They are truly the best boy band! No one could ever compete! The $100 tickets were worth every penny. I am hoping they tour again because I would totally see them again! It was the best concert I have ever been to!

It was a great night out with the girls and we will totally be doing this again REAL soon!!

My fav, Jordon Knight!

Tiff & Jen

The two Tiff's




0 comments: