October 19, 2010

A little bit of this and that

So what do you think of the new blog design? Don't ya just love it! Thank you so much Laura Jane for doing such an awesome job! Her work is amazing!

We have had a busy few weeks and the next few are just as busy. There are a ton of fall festivals going on around town. We have been trying to choose which ones to go to but its so hard to decide. This Saturday we have one that we have been going to for the past few years. It is so much fun!

Is next week really Halloween? Where did this month go?? I guess I better decide for sure what Camryn will be, yikes!

I thought it would be fun to host a kids costume party this year. So I am have been trying to get together some ideas to make the party a fun one. If anyone has any ideas please send them on over. I am always looking for some new creative things. And if you have any recipes, easy ones please, send them over!

Happy Tuesday!!

7 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Love the look of your blog. Really nice.

Mary said...

Your new design is so cute! It's perfect :)

Shannon said...

Cute cute, design! Laura Jane does great work! Can't wait to see how the costume party turns out!

Anonymous said...

Tiff, this design could not be cuter!!! I'm up this weekend for my next design with her, LOL. I think we are a little blog design obsessed :-) Love yours!

aceIN photography said...

hi there. cute blog design. your newest blog hop follower. happy tuesday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!!

LeeAnn said...

It looks great! So pretty!

I can't wait for all of the fall activites the next couple of weekends! I wonder if people will get bored with all of the pictures we're going to have? LOL