October 14, 2010

Camryn's 1 Year Visit

Thursday already? At first this week was dragging by but now it's just flying. We have a busy weekend planned. A very fun one, so I can't wait! There will be lots of pictures!

Yesterday we had Camryn's 1 year well visit. The little peanut is even more of a peanut then her big sister. She weighs 18lbs 7oz and is 28 1/2 inches long. Payten was 19lbs 3oz at a year. The doctor is happy with her learning progress. She is finally taking a few steps here and there, but right now she would much rather crawl since she can get there quicker.

Hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Katie Adams said...

New follower from the relax & surf blog hop! Hope you can return the follow.

cute picture of your daughter

Katie
http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

Chanda Wilkin said...

Hi I'm a new follower from the Relax and Surf blog hop, please follow me back on my new blog

http://mommaneedsablog.blogspot.com/

happy blogging :)

CheekyMommaof2 said...

She's a cutie!

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!