January 12, 2010

One of those days...

Did you ever have one of those days where you wish you could go back to bed and start over? That is the kind of day this has been!

It all started at 4am when Camryn woke up. It's usually no big deal. We feed her, change her, and back to bed she goes. Well not this morning. It took over an hour to get her to go back to bed. Before I knew it, it was 5:15am. So I laid in bed, and sure enough then my alarm goes off at 5:55am, so I can start work for 6am. Ugh!

I could barely keep my eyes open since I had interrupted sleep (something I do horrible with), then I hear Payten crying... its only 7am!!! Is she crazy? I tried to lay her back down but she wasn't having that. Not but 20 minutes later Camryn wakes. Now both kids are up at 7:30a. Ahhh! This is supposed to be my time when I can have some peace to myself... I guess not this morning....

Camryn has been having issues with her formula and we are trying to get to the bottom of it. I hope we can soon because having a fussy baby is NOT fun!!!

I am hoping this week gets better or its going to be a long one.....

0 comments: