January 2, 2010

Five Things I am Thankful for in 2009

I saw this on a popular bloggers site (Kelly's Korner)and I thought what a great idea! Since 2009 was a rough year lets think about all the things we are thankful for!

1. I am thankful for my two beautiful, healthy daughters. That even when I am having the worst of days they bring the biggest smile to my face. They are truly my world.
2. I am thankful for my loving husband/best friend/soul mate. He is truly my rock. I know I can always count on him for anything and he'll always be there. When times are at their hardest he is always there bringing out the positive. I am truly lucky that I have such a great man in my life!
3. I am thankful for my amazing parents both my parent's and Sean's. We truly have four amazing parents that we admire so very much. Watching them over the years, as couples, they have inspired us to be just like them. They love each other on the darkest of days and support each other through the toughest of times. Thank you for being so supportive in all that we do, and most of all thank you for being just great parents and friends!
4. I am thankful for our loving/caring/compassionate/siblings. My younger yet very intelligent loving sister is amazing! She is my best friend and a great aunt to her nieces. I never knew what it was like to have a brother, none the less have five (Patrick is watching over me everyday), but it has truly been wonderful and I couldn't imagine my life without them.5. I am thankful for my friends near & far. I truly have amazing friends. Whether I see them everyday or once a year they are all just amazing people. I truly love all of you and thank you for being in my life.

0 comments: